Tuesday, July 11, 2017

how to sew perfect shorts 💡


Shorts👖 summer🌄 = perfect combination , that's why I prepared this little tutorial👉 how to refashion old s skirt into super comfortable shorts , perfect for hot summer days .

Jeans skirt Before
                                   my fabric before 👉 jeans skirt in beautiful warm color


  during work 👊

here below 👇 you can see ready shorts on me ,all I can say is 👉 I love them  they are super comfortable, they fit perfectly to my waist and hips  , earlier I always had big problems  with finding right trousers 👖, thanks sewing I feel great in my clothes 😊

the best news is you can wear them in 2 ✌ ways, this second way is more pin-up 👯 style I think ...
summer  here I come

Skirt Before and 👉 shorts After

Love ,

8 comments:

RanchHouse said...

These are wonderful shorts wither way that you wear them. Great work. Thank you for sharing.

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you ! ranchhouse <3333

whatthesew said...

They look like a great for. RTW never fits me properly.

I Can Work With That said...

Great fit! And the color is wonderful too.
Colleen

Heidi said...

These came out beautifully! I love the color.

3nod maka said...

احدث التقنيات المستخدمة الان للتخلص من جميع انواع الحشرات المنزلية السامة والضاره عن طريق اقوى متخصصين فى مكافحة حشرات بمكة لتتعرف على العديد من الخدمات الان زور موقعنا االكترونى وتواصل مع اكبر شركة رش مبيدات بمكة وتعرف على المزيد من التفاصيل والعروض

lg said...

تعرف على العديد من خدمات الصيانة من شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام احدى شركات مؤسسة ابراج دبى لصيانة وصلات المياه دوه احداث اى تلفيات فى الارضيات او الجدران تواصل معنا الان من خلال زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you all <33 !