Tuesday, September 27, 2016

SWEETHEART BUSTIER TOP TUTORIAL / MEN'S SHIRT REFASHION

 I love to use men's shirts to my refashions , there are  often made from great fabrics like silk or egyptian cotton. 
 I think good quality fabrics are very important not only for sewing but even more for wearing.

Shirts before:
100% egyptian cotton :-)



here you can see how ready top looks like ,


I dyed it as well , I think it looks now little like starry night by van gogh
don't you think ;-)


and on me 

Men's shirt refashion in one photo :-)



Love,

5 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

I just love this! And yes, it is reminiscent of Starry Night. :)

cfort82 said...

Very pretty. The dye makes such a difference.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you! , dyeing gives great possibilities :-)
fan od van gogh as well ? &(^-^)&

I Can Work With That said...

I love Starry Night! Great job on both.
Chickie

Unknown said...

Amazing post ! I love it and the photos.
prairie underground hoodie