Wednesday, July 03, 2013

boys pants from old pants T-REX


I really needed to do something to satisfy my 20 months old's dinosaur passion, so these old maternity pants came into my sights. I cut open the inner leg seams to give more fabric to work with and used a "sewing for boys" pattern to cut out the 2 pieces.



 I placed the middle seam in the middle of the new pieces so they would look a bit more finished.




Then my janome 12000 was used to put this cute dinosaur on to the pants before they were made up.



 Here are my favorite models and a closer look at the pants. of course I made them a bit long, but they grow so fast its not a big deal, Don't be surprised if another pair turn up soon, the elder one tried to convince me they would fit him!

1 comment:

Adele said...

Such a cute refashion!

Adele - EOD