Wednesday, May 15, 2013

genie dressup!

 A special request prompted this refashion. My only neice, by blood, was doing a dance where she needed to be a genie. After looking in the stash, I found this dress with the perfect fabric in the skirt. I used the favorite PJ pants pattern to cut out the pants. Elastic at the top and ankles completed the look.

I also took out the zip and endged the top half incase she can use it, as well as edging a scrap piece for the scarf in the hair look. She will be wearing it over leotards, and may pair it will a black vest.
This is an easy dressup, for a little girl.
I can't wait to see her in it.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool idea. I need to keep this in mind when my own little girl is ready for dress-up.

Eddie EOD

Eddie's Room on Facebook come over for some crafty ideas and conversation. :-)